Coming Friday 1/29/10: Kellblog!
As I have discussed a few times in the past, I want to rename the Mark Logic CEO Blog in order to accomplish a few goals:
- Get a shorter, pithier name that will be easier for people to write and talk about
- Get a more normal, blog-like name that will hopefully increase citations and in-bound links
- Get a name that better reflects the content of the blog. While the blog certainly contains some pro-Mark-Logic posts, the majority of the content is not typical “corporate blog” fodder
Toward these ends, I am pleased to announce that on Friday, January 29th, 2010, the Mark Logic CEO blog will become Kellblog.
- Site readers will automatically be redirected to the new domain: www.kellblog.com
- Feed subscribers using the proper Feedburner feed will need to do nothing, since — for the time being — the feed address will remain http://feeds.feedburner.com/marklogic. (At some future point, we’ll switch the feed, but we have plenty of other work to do first.)
- On Friday, February 12th, 2010, I intend to cutover to a fresher, crisper, simpler design to provide the blog with a new, and more contemporary, look.
- I also intend to switch work-related tweets to a new account @kellblog, as opposed to my original Twitter account @ramblingman, from which I no longer expect to tweet. So, please follow @kellblog right now!
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink