As mentioned previously, Mark Logic participated in this week’s O’Reilly Tools of Change for Publishing conference in New York City. Below please find the presentation made by Mark Logic principal technologist Fernando Mesa on building task-aware information applications on mobile devices.
I'm Dave Kellogg, the CEO of Host Analytics, the leader in cloud-based enterprise performance management (EPM).
Previously, I was SVP/GM of Service Cloud at Salesforce and CEO at unstructured big data provider MarkLogic. Before that, I was CMO at Business Objects for nearly a decade as we grew from $30M to over $1B. I started my career in technical and product marketing positions at Ingres and Versant.
I love disruption, startups, and Silicon Valley and have had the pleasure of working in varied capacities with companies including Alation, Breeze, GainSight, MongoDB, and Tableau. I currently sit on the boards of Nuxeo (structured content managment) and Granular (agtech) and previously sat on the board of big data firm Aster Data (big data) until its sale to Teradata.
I periodically speak to strategy and entrepreneurship classes at the Haas School of Business (UC Berkeley) and Hautes Études Commerciales de Paris (HEC).Read Frequently Asked Questions. Contact Dave.
- Career Development: What It Really Means to be a Manager, Director, or VP
- The Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC) Ratio: Another Subtle SaaS Metric
- Aligned to Achieve: A B2B Marketing Classic
- CAC Payback Period: The Most Misunderstood SaaS Metric
- Measuring SaaS Renewal Rates: Way More Than Meets the Eye
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Best of Kellblog
- This blog is written by Dave Kellogg and covers a mix of topics including performance management, analytics, big data, and social technologies along with commentary on Silicon Valley, venture capital, and the business of software.