I saw this piece of creative the other day for a tradeshow ad and loved it. Remember, Ted Codd invented the relational database in 1970 with his paper “A Relational Model for Shared Data Banks.” This PDF of the classic looks about as old as the ad. (Do PDFs age?) Enjoy!
Follow Blog via Email
- I’ve Got a Crazy Idea: How About We Focus on Next-Quarter’s Pipeline?
- Career Decisions: What To Look For In a Software Startup
- Bookings vs. Billings in a SaaS Company
- Whose Company Is It Anyway? Differences between Founders and Hired CEOs.
- Career Development: What It Really Means to be a Manager, Director, or VP
Recent TweetsMy Tweets