I am happy to say that we had a simply tremendous Host Analytics World 2013 conference last week in Las Vegas, Nevada with over 300 people in attendance.
First, let me thank people for making the event such a success:
- Our marketing team for executing it
- Our customers for attending and presenting
- Our partners for attending, presenting, exhibiting, and sponsoring
- Our employees for attending, hosting, staffing, and presenting
Second, let me introduce one of the cooler, more unusual things we did at this year’s conference. We had a graphic recorder from @the_ink_factory create, by hand, these visualizations for the keynote sessions of the conference. while low-tech, they are very cool and remind me of mind maps, which I think are a great non-linear way to take notes.
Finally, I wanted to share a link to my one-hour keynote presentation at the conference. This presentation covers
- A self introduction, including discussion of the reasons I joined Host Analytics.
- An examination of the large market opportunity that stands before Host Analytics.
- Live interviews with two Host Analytics customers: Highlights for Children and Groupon. (Since the camera didn’t capture their background videos, here is the first and the second.)
- An EPM Maturity Model for helping people understand where they are in EPM adoption and benefits