Balderton has posted a video of the Zoom recording of the event, available here.
- The importance of how founders/CEOs frame challenges to the organization.
- What we mean by “stronger.”
- Focus, how to do fewer things, better — including reading The Crux by Richard Rumelt.
- M&A, from either the buy or sell side.
- Reorientation of use-cases and messaging, how to adapt your point of sail to the changing winds.
- Playing into SaaS rationalization, how to try and take an ostensibly negative trend and turn it to your advantage.
- Upgrading your talent.
Thanks to everyone who attended. See you next month (Feb 9th) for a same-time, same-place, same-format webinar on the Balderton Founder’s Guide to B2B Sales. I’ll drop a link to the event in here, once available.