I learned last night at our cocktail reception at London Online, fortuitously already drinking a glass of champagne, that MarkLogic has again won an Information Today People’s Choice award, in the category Top Enterprise Application.
Other winners included:
- Top new social networking tool: Facebook
- Top content creation: Adobe
- Top social networking tool: Digg
- Top search and retrieval: Google
- Top new innovator (is that redundant?): Tim O’Reilly
(a MarkLogic-based CMS built by Really Strategies
) won the award for top content management. That shows the power of information industry focus in tailoring and differentiating a CMS in an otherwise crowded CMS market. Congratulations, Really Strategies!
Thank you to the readers of Information Today for again selecting us. The company’s press release is here
. The complete list of winners is here